Students enrolling for this course will normally be in possession of a University degree at the prescribed standard in:
- Nutrition or Dietetics
- Biological Sciences, including Biochemistry, Physiology, Sports Science
The language of instruction will be English, and students whose native language is not English should provide evidence of competence in English, eg TOEFL at 500 or above, IELTS at 6 or above, GCSE or equivalent in English language. The following list contains the main English language qualifications which are acceptable pre-requisites for entry onto the Diploma Program. Other English Language Qualifications held by applicants will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Program Directors or Academic Advisory Board.
- English as first language or successful completion of High School and/or Degree Level Education in English Language
- UK based O-level, GCSE or Standard Grade English Language – Grade C or above.
- International GCSE English as a Second Language – Grade C or above.
- International Baccalaureate (IB): Grade 4 minimum in English Language
- IELTS band 6 or above, provided that no individual band score is less than 6
- TOEFL (including the Tests in Written and Spoken Practice), minimum score of 500 (paper-based test), 213 (computer-based test) or 94 (internet-based test)
- Test in English for Educational Purposes (TEEP) – Grade 3
- Oxford Certificate of English as a Foreign Language at Higher Level
- University of London – School Examinations Board Certificate of Attainment in English, grade 5
- Passes in the Cambridge Higher School Certificate at Subsidiary level or in the Cambridge Overseas School Certificate count as O levels
- TOEIC with a minimum overall score of 500
For any admissions enquiries please email our Admissions Administrator with the course title as the subject line.